FAQs: Questions & answers about your stay at B(l)ackhome Innsbruck 2, Innstraße
Frequently asked questions in a nutshell
We know from experience what you want to know. So we have compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions and answers for you here.
1. How can I book my apartment?
- Simple: using the "BOOK NOW" function on our homepage. For the best price! And remember: the longer you stay, the better the deal!
If you are in a rush, you can book when you reach the B(l)ackhome using our check-in kiosk:
- Enter your personal details
- Pay for your apartment in advance or at check-in using a credit card (Visa or Mastercard)
- You obtain your keycard from the check-in kiosk
- Your invoice will be automatically emailed to you after your stay
- 24 hours a day – 365 days a year!
2. How can I get my room key?
- Your room key is a keycard. You will be issued with this when you check-in at the kiosk.
- The exact instructions and check-in code will be emailed to you three days before your arrival.
3. When can I get in, when do I need to leave?
- The booked apartment ‘belongs’ to you from 15.30 on the arrival date and until 10.30 on the departure date.
4. What happens if something happens?
We would be happy to help! In emergencies, our reception team are on hand to help from 07:00 to 14:00. Outside of these times, please contact our TECHNICAL EMERGENCY SERVICES with City Care Tel.: +43 (0) 676 799 08 92
For general queries about travelling here, contact us on email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office hours are MON - FRI from 08:30 – 17:00.
- European emergency services: 112
- ÖAMTC breakdown service: 120
- Fire brigade: 122
- Police: 133
- Ambulance: 144
5. What about the WIFI provision?
- We provide free WLAN for the duration of your stay. The access details can be found in the Guest A-Z on your bedside table.
6. Can I bring my pet?
- Unfortunately pets are not permitted at the Blackhome. If you bring a pet with you, you will subsequently be charged a cleaning fee of min. € 50, depending on the level of cleaning required afterwards.
7. Where can I park?
- There is short-stay parking on the Innstraße itself. For longer-term parking, we recommend the Stadtgaragen. See also the ‘Garage’ section under ‘Useful information’.
8. What is the best way to get to the centre?
- Visit Innsbruck and you cannot fail to be impressed. The city is almost entirely accessible on foot thanks to the central location.
9. Where can I eat out?
- See ‘Useful information’ for information on the key establishments including addresses and opening times. We have also compiled a list of the best restaurants under our Restaurant Tips.
10. See here for more information.
Did we not answer your question? Then please contact our helpdesk at email@example.com. We are happy to help!