FAQs: Questions & answers about your stay at B(l)ackhome Innsbruck 2, Innstraße
Frequently asked questions in a nutshell
We know from experience what you want to know. So we have compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions and answers for you here.
1. How can I book my apartment?
- Simple: using the "BOOK NOW" function on our homepage. For the best price! And remember: the longer you stay, the better the deal!
If you are in a rush, you can book when you reach the B(l)ackhome using our check-in kiosk:
- Enter your personal details
- Pay for your apartment in advance or at check-in using a credit card (Visa or Mastercard)
- You obtain your keycard from the check-in kiosk
- Your invoice will be automatically emailed to you after your stay
- 24 hours a day – 365 days a year!
2. How can I get my room key?
- Your room key is a keycard. You will be issued with this when you check-in at the kiosk.
- The exact instructions and check-in code will be emailed to you three days before your arrival.
3. When can I get in, when do I need to leave?
- The booked apartment ‘belongs’ to you from 14:00 on the arrival date and until 11:00 on the departure date.
4. What happens if something happens?
We would be happy to help! In emergencies, our reception team are on hand to help from 07:00 to 14:00. Outside of these times, please contact our TECHNICAL EMERGENCY SERVICES with City Care Tel.: +43 (0) 676 799 08 92
For general queries about travelling here, contact us on +43 512 361 888 807 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office hours are MON - FRI from 08:30 – 17:00.
- European emergency services: 112
- ÖAMTC breakdown service: 120
- Fire brigade: 122
- Police: 133
- Ambulance: 144
5. What about the WIFI provision?
- We provide free WLAN for the duration of your stay. The access details can be found in the Guest A-Z on your bedside table.
6. Can I bring my pet?
- Unfortunately pets are not permitted at the Blackhome. If you bring a pet with you, you will subsequently be charged a cleaning fee of min. € 50, depending on the level of cleaning required afterwards.
7. Where can I park?
- There is short-stay parking on the Innstraße itself. For longer-term parking, we recommend the Stadtgaragen. See also the ‘Garage’ section under ‘Useful information’.
8. What is the best way to get to the centre?
- Visit Innsbruck and you cannot fail to be impressed. The city is almost entirely accessible on foot thanks to the central location.
9. Where can I eat out?
- See ‘Useful information’ for information on the key establishments including addresses and opening times. We have also compiled a list of the best restaurants under our Restaurant Tips.
10. See here for more information.
Did we not answer your question? Then please contact our helpdesk at email@example.com. We are happy to help!