FAQs: questions & answers
Frequently asked questions
Our experience reveals what you want to know. So we have put together some of the most frequently asked questions and answers for you.
1. How can I book my unit?
Easy: Via the ‘BOOK NOW’ function on our homepage. For the best price! And don’t forget: the longer you stay, the cheaper it is!
If you are in a rush, you can book B(l)ackhome direct via our check-in kiosk:
• Enter your personal details
• Pay for your room in advance or at check-in using a credit card
(Visa or Mastercard)
• You can obtain your keycard direct from the check-in kiosk
• You will automatically receive the invoice for your stay by email
• 24 hours a day – 365 days a year!
2. How do I obtain my room key?
The room key is a keycard. You will obtain this directly from the kiosk when you check-in. You will receive accurate instructions and your check-in code by email 3 days before you arrive.
3. When can I get in, when do I need to be out?
The booked room ‘belongs’ to you from 14:00 on the arrival date to 11:00 on the departure date.
4. What happens if something happens?
We are happy to help! Our reception team can assist with any emergencies which happen between 07:00 and 14:00.
If you have any general questions before your trip, you can call us on +43 664 180 11 89 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office opening hours daily from 07:00 – 14:00.
5. How does the WLAN work?
We provide free WLAN for the duration of your stay. The access details can be found in the Guest A-Z on your bedside table.
6. Can I bring my pet?
Unfortunately we cannot accommodate pets at B(l)ackhome. If you bring your pet with you regardless, we will charge a fee of at least € 50.00, depending on the level of cleaning required.
7. What’s the best way to the centre?
Visit Salzburg and be impressed! The city centre has a great deal to offer and can be reached as follows:
• By taxi: approx. 7 minute drive
• By bus: the nearest bus stop can be found on the Maxglaner Hauptstraße, only approx. 3 minutes’ walk from Blackhome.
• On foot: walk via the Maxglaner Hauptstraße, on down the Neutorstraße and across the Herbert-von-Karajan-Platz square to the old town. Approx. 30 minute walk.
• By car: approx. 7 minute drive. There are lots of parking spaces available in the centre.
8. Where can I get something to eat?
The ‘Useful Information’ section provides details of the key shops including addresses and opening times.
Our restaurant tips feature details of the best restaurants.
9. More information
Did we not answer your question? Then please contact our helpdesk at email@example.com or on +43 664 180 11 89. We would be happy to help!