FAQs: questions & answers about your stay at B(l)ackhome
FAQs in a nutshell
At B(l)ackhome we know what our guests want. You can find a list with the most important questions and answers for this here.
1. How can I book my apartment?
- Very easy: using the "BOOK NOW" function on our website. At the best price! And don't forget: the longer you stay the cheaper it gets!
If you're in a hurry you can also book at our check-in kiosk at B(l)ackhome:
- Enter your dates
- Transfer the money before arrival to our bank account or pay directly at check-in with credit card (Visa or Mastercard)
- Receive your keycard directly at the check-in kiosk
- You will receive your invoice automatically after your stay by mail
- 24 hours a day – 365 days a year!
2. How can I get my room key?
- The room key is a key card. You get the card at the check-in kiosk at B(l)ackhome.
- You receive instructions for check-In two days before arrival via mail.
3. When can I get into my room and when do I have to leave by?
- Short and sweet: Check-in from 03.30 p.m. – check-out by 10.30 a.m.
4. What happens if something happens?
The B(l)ackhome is a new concept, which offers Design Apartments to top prices about the automatically booking process. In case of need, you will have a contact person, although there is no front desk.
- In case of general questions regarding b(l)ackhome City Apartments you can reach our HELPDESK at office times from:
MON-FRI from 07.30 to 16.30: email@example.com
- In the event of technical difficulties and emergencies on-the-spot please contact TECNICAL EMERGENCY SERVICE:
+43 676 799 08 92 City Care Company
- We have summarized all the other important phone numbers for you in the "Useful facts" section.
5. Where can I do my laundry?
- At B(l)ackhome there is a separate area, next the garage with a washing machine and a dryer for your clothes, available for free with your keycard.
6. Is there WiFi? How does it work at B(l)ackhome? How much does it cost?
- All apartments are equipped with free WiFi. You can find the access data in your abc-document, on your bedside table.
7. Are pets allowed?
- Unfortunately we cannot accommodate any pets. Thank you for your understanding!
- If we should establish during the final clean that a pet was regardless in the apartment we will charge you a one-off €50 fee for special cleaning.
8. I arrive by car - where can I park?
- We have an underground parking place with 10 places.
- You can get one place for €10 per car and night.
- If you don`t reserve an underground parking space, please use only the public parking spaces, along the „Resselstraße" or the spaces from the Olympiaworld. Don`t use the parcing spaces from the company „Hausberger“ or from the „Cafe Design“ – in front of the B(l)ackhome. Thank you for your understanding.
9. What's the best way to get to the centre?
It is definitely worth visiting the heart of Innsbruck! You can reach the city centre as follows:
- By taxi: Takes approx. 5 minutes
- By bus: There is a bus stop in Anton-Eder-Straße level with the zebra crossing, just a 3 minute walk from your B(l)ackhome apartment.
- On foot: walk along Amraser Straße. You reach the centre in about 20 minutes depending on the speed you walk.
- By car: Takes approx. 5 minutes There are numerous car parks in the centre. The marked parking spaces are short-term parking zones with a parking meter.
10. I'm hungry! What now? We also have several solutions for you here:
- In our shopping list you can find all the important shops with their address and opening hours
- Our restaurant tips include the top addresses to suit any taste.
11. More information you will find here.
If your question is not in the list, please contact our helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org for your personal answer or your question that we then happily add to the list!